Tuesday 28 July 2015

Funny Joke: Babe thinks he loves her and got dissapointed

A girl started noticing a guy who stands in-
front
of her home everyday in the evening. She
noticed the guy always comes mostly in
the
evenings and weekends. The guy never
tried to
talk to her nor showed any gesture, he just
moves here and there by looking into his
mobile
phone and occasionally stealing a stare at
her.
It went on like that for a year and the girl
understood the guy was in love with her
but was
too shy to express his feelings. So, she told
her
parents. They too saw him and liked him.
They discussed with her grandparents
about a
likely marriage. But wanted her to make
the
first move.
Next day, she went to him and said: "Hi.
I'm
Esther."
GUY: "Hi. I'm Henry."
Hearing this, the Girl was very happy as the
names were matching like King Henry and
Queen Esther.
The girl went on and said: "I really
appreciate
your patience and decency. You have been
standing in front of my home everyday for
 months now. So, I understand that you are
in love with me but too shy to say it. I
think I
really like you too and would love it if we
get married."
The guy smiled and Said: "Forgive me
sister!
Actually your home's WIFI doesn't have a
password. So, I come here every evening
after
work to use free wi-fi to chat with my
Girlfriend!..

No comments:

Post a Comment