Tuesday 28 July 2015

FunnyJoke: Are you good in bed


She lives near my house, i admire
her n she knows it! She has never
rejected my phone calls, and when ever
we chat on phone and i say something
about luv she will laugh and
cut the
call if i don't call back she keeps
flashing till I do! She called one
evening and said "pls my parents are
not around so can u pls comeover?"
Oh my God you are truely great just
what i have always been waiting for!
So within 15 minutes I was at her
doorstep! I knocked n when she
opened? I couldn't believe my eyes!
She was in a short towel with her
thighs highly expose n the middle
passage between her breast was
glistening with sweat oh mine! I go
die today. She quickly pulled me in
gave me a smile and locked the door!
She looked straight into my eyes n
said "are u good in terms of a bed?"
I smiled taught 2 myself today be
2day! i boldly answered "try me
sweetheart!" She smiled n her next
comment was! "My parents are not
around n i just broke our bed with
my boy friend can you fix it for me
whiles I take my bath plssssss! She
turned n left me standin there. Like
seriously
"This girl paaaa! Abi i be like
carpenter? For her eyes??

No comments:

Post a Comment