Wednesday 8 July 2015

#FunnyJokes: Nkechi Homework Paper

A primary school pupil looked so sad, so her teacher asked.
 “What’s the problem Nkechi? I hope it’s not homework again.”
 “Well, uh, yes, it is,” replied Nkechi
“I was stupid and made my homework paper into a paper airplane.”
 “Nkechi, you’re right, that was a very stupid thing to do,” said the teacher,
“but I’ll let you just unfold the paper and submit it.”

A primary school pupil looked so sad, so her teacher asked. “What’s the problem Nkechi? I hope it’s not homework again.” “Well, uh, yes, it is,” replied Nkechi “I was stupid and made my homework paper into a paper airplane.” “Nkechi, you’re right, that was a very stupid thing to do,” said the teacher, “but I’ll let you just unfold the paper and submit it.”

See more at: http://www.akposjokes.com/joke/homework-paper
Twitter: @akposjokes

No comments:

Post a Comment