Thursday 6 August 2015

Funny Facts, that will make you laugh out Loud


A guy asked u for sex and u asked, "Do u Love
me?". What do u expect him to say or Are U a
LEARNER ?
Half naked girls are hot,while well dressed girls
are beautiful...Hell is hot,while heaven is
beautiful...the choice is yours

You have been engaged to him for 2 years and
no
wedding is forth coming. Please kindly remove
the ring. Is your finger a key holder?

You have slept with over 10 girls without
protection yet you go to the barbers shop with
your personal clipper. What are you
preventing???

Guys always know who their heart belongs to,so
if
you like cook chicken in diamond sauce or do
monkey style in bed,if its not you, can't b you

In America wen a couple go to bed dey say
"Good
nighte my love" In Britain "Sweet dreams
darling"
In Nigerija "Did u lock d Gate, doors &
windows?

You cannot say "I can't date you, I have a
boyfriend" and be asking for money. GTBank
staff
cannot receive salary from UBA bank!

My name is Funmi, I used my friend to set up
my
boyfried to c if he'll cheat on me. Now they've
sent
me weding Invitation. WhAT AM I? A) Learner
B)
God sent C) Fool

No Guy will ever tell a Lady "i ve a GF" when
asking her out. Their National Anthem is "we
had issues & we've broken up"

welcome to Nigeria where the government is
responsible and blamed for every damn things.
if
mosquito bite you, you will blame the
government

No guy is single,you either snatch him from
someone or share him with someone, the most
important thing is to be the highest
ShareHolder.

. I woke up today,someone somewhere just took
their last breath. Thank You God for blessing
me
more than I deserve

35yr old first class graduate without job and u
dey
follow Lil'Wayne sing 'I Ain't Got no
worries' ...your life is on SOS

Idiot girl said: "I dated him for GOOD 10 years
and
he broke my heart" fool, what's GOOD in the
years?

(1).Sex won't make him love u (2). A baby won't
make him stay. If you're doubting me, kindly
ask TUFACE

No matter how nice you are to a goat, it will
still eat your yam

You make his 'Dick' hard, u carry him enter
room,
he don off shirt, then u shout April Fool... My
sister, he will RAPE ur Destiny!!

What shall it profit a girl to have all the
brazilian
hair in the whole world and still lose her
boyfriend to a girl on low cut

Kill an American citizen and 1 million
policemen
will be deployed to search for u but kill 1
million
Nigerians U will be invited for amnesty

Don't act like you have it all, even rich men beg
for pen in the bank

No matter how big ur house is,How recent your
car is,or how huge ur bank account is, Our
grave
is still gonna be the same size, stay humble

No Matter How Pretty Or Cute your Face Might
Be,you Will Still Be the Food For Worms....Set
your Arrogance Aside and Remember 6Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment