Monday 28 December 2015

Read this funny Joke, Patrick And his Girlfriend...

Patrick and his Girlfriend were taking a romantic
walk down the beach one cold night.
Patrick grabbed the girl's hands, drew her closer to
himself, kissed her and said; Baby, you know I love you so
much. There's no one here, Its just
the two of us so Let's do WEWEECHU.
The girl looked around and said; My love, I don't want to do
WEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands and cuddle.
Patrick agreed.

After a while, Patrick asked her again; Oh baby, my love,
please Let's do WEWEECHU! The girl replied; Baby, don't
rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in
your arms. Patrick calmed down.
After a long while, Patrick couldn't hold it any longer.

He said; My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do
WEWEECHU na! We haven't done it since last year
oh! Let's do it now na.
The girl reluctantly agreed and Patrick immediately grabbed
her closer to himself, hugged her tightly, brought out the
guitar strapped to his back and they both start singing:

"WEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Lol, See your dirty mind, What were you thinking
WEWEECHU was?
MERRY CHRISTMAS in to you all. ;

No comments:

Post a Comment